In my home management binder (which you can read about here)I have an events section.
In the events section I have several sheets, but I am gonna talk to you about 2 specific ones that I love and give you the opportunity to snag them both at the end of this post.
Event Planner Page
I created this page to help me plan special events like birthdays, anniversary parties, etc. It has several sections which I will outline below.
- The to do list- A mini check list of the items on the planner as you complete each one.
- Possible dates and times
- Venue ideas
- Theme ideas
- Menu: Drinks
- Menu: Food
- Games and Activities
- Favor Ideas
- Decoration Ideas
- Guest List
- Head Count
The Birthday Questionnaire
This is a fun little page I give to my kiddos to help me get ideas for planning their party. It has questions pertaining to their birthday such as:
- What kind of birthday do you want to have?
- Who do you want to invite?
- Is there a special place you would like to have your party?
- What flavor of cake and ice cream do you want?
- Do you want food at your party? If so, what kind?
- Birthday wish list
I always make sure to tell them that they probably won’t get everything that is on the list, instead it’s just for me to get some great ideas.
You can make your own based off of what I just told you OR you can download and print them below.
If you liked this post please share it , like it, or scroll down and comment. Thanks for reading!!
If you’d like to receive a weekly email from alwaysdoinsomething.com you can sign up here.