More Scrapbook Layouts


Affiliate Disclaimer BannerDisclaimer   Privacy Policy

Scrapbooking is one of my favorite things. I don’t get to do it nearly as much as I would like to. Kids, school, home tasks, and blogging take up 90 percent of my time. The other 10 percent is sleep. But, I do LOVE making these scrapbook layouts for you all. It’s almost as though I am living my scrapbooking dream through you all. HAHAHA.

So here are 5 more scrapbook layouts. Hopefully you will find them useful!

Layout 1

Scrapbook Image 7

Layout 2

Scrapbook Image 8

Layout 3

Scrapbook Image 9

Layout 4

Scrapbook Image 10

Layout 5

Scrapbook Image 11

You know what would be really cool? If you do use one of my layouts could you snap a pic and put it in the comments? I’d love to see how you use them!

Also I made a PDF that you can download. It is a reference sheet with all of the above layouts in smaller form as a quick guide. Unfortunately, I have yet to figure out how to make a full sized 12×12 PDF for you all, but I am working on it. I will update this post when I do.

Click the link below to download the reference sheet.

Scrapbook Layouts Quick Reference Sheet

Thanks for stopping by!


P.S. If you’d like to receive a once a week email update you can sign up for my email list here. I promise I won’t bombard you with junk!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.