This week I made a Color Wheel for my daughter to use to practice her colors and figured I’d share.
The color wheel is set up as a spinner style sheet. You cut off the bottom at the dotted line, cut out the arrow, and attach it to the wheel using a brad. (Keeping the rest of the sheet intact.)
You can laminate and mount the wheel to a file folder, clipboard, or a piece of cardboard to help it withstand use.
Your child can then use the wheel to practice colors by…
- naming the color the arrow lands on.
- finding objects that match the color the arrow lands on.
- circling pictures on a worksheet that match the color the arrow lands on.
- cutting out pictures that match the color the arrow lands on.
- graphing by sorting with objects that match the color the arrow lands on, such as colored counting bears.
- graphing by coloring in parts of a chart or picture using the color that that arrow lands on.
To download your free Color Wheel, click the link below the picture.
My Color Wheel– Download Link
Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly email so you don’t miss out on great free printables, activity and craft ideas, and home management solutions. You can sign up here.
Thanks for stopping by!