This weeks’ FREE Preschool Printable is a great one for your Toddler, Preschooler, or Kindergartener who is learning about counting and recognizing numbers.
These Counting Trains Worksheets come with (12 pages total):
- 2 Sets of Worksheets (Numbers 1-40)
- 2 Sets of Cards (Numbers 1-40)
- Use all sheets as worksheets (without lamination)
- Laminate just the cards, cut them out, and use them (with dry erase markers) as review after your child has completed the worksheets.
- Laminate both the worksheets and the cards for repeated use with dry erase markers.
- Use these worksheets and cards with manipulative numbers (like number magnets or numbers cut out of paper)
- Use the worksheets then use the cards as review in a mixed up format.
- If you laminate and cut apart the cards, punch a hole in each corner and put them on a binder ring to keep them together.
Check out the pictures below.
Download your FREE Counting Trains Worksheets and Cards by clicking the link below the pictures.
However, if you don’t feel like wading through waves of blog posts to find awesome freebies like this one, you can sign up for my email list and get access to my FREE resource library. The Free Resource Library has ALL of the printables from around my blog (Over 100 Home, Baby and Kids, and Homeschool resources) right at your fingertips. If that sounds AMAZING you can sign up here!
Thanks for stopping by!