Check out this week’s Free Preschool Printable!
This set of Alphabet Trains Worksheets match my Counting Trains Worksheets and are perfect for your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener that is working on alphabet order memorization.
This 24 page printable includes:
- 3 Sets of Uppercase Alphabet Worksheets
- 3 Sets of Lowercase Alphabet Worksheets
- 2 Sets of Uppercase Alphabet Cards
- 2 Sets of Lowercase Alphabet Cards
- Use all sheets as worksheets (without lamination)
- Laminate just the cards, cut them out, and use them (with dry erase markers) as review after your child has completed the worksheets.
- Laminate both the worksheets and the cards for repeated use with dry erase markers.
- Use these worksheets and cards with manipulative letters (like letter magnets or letters cut out of paper)
- Use the worksheets then use the cards as review in a mixed up format.
- If you laminate and cut apart the cards, punch a hole in each corner and put them on a binder ring to keep them together.
You can check out the pictures below.
Download these awesome FREE preschool worksheets by clicking the link below the pictures.
However, if you don’t feel like wading through waves of blog posts to find awesome freebies like this one, you can sign up for my email list and get access to my FREE resource library. The Free Resource Library has ALL of the printables from around my blog (Over 100 Home, Baby and Kids, and Homeschool resources) right at your fingertips. If that sounds AMAZING you can sign up here!
Thanks for stopping by!