This week I have another preschool printable for you!
I am loving these Counting Ten Frames Clip Cards! They are a perfect additional resource for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners who are learning to count and identify numbers.
This resource includes:
- 4 Pages of Clip Cards (6 on each page)
- and Covers the Numbers 0-20
These are super simple to set up and get in use right away! I do suggest that you print them on cardstock and laminate them for extended use, but other than that they are a print, cut, and go option.
Clip cards are a great teaching resource because not only can they be used as clip cards with clothes pins or paper clips, but they can be used with other manipulatives as well, such as:
- Number Magnets (Have your child match the number magnet to the number that is correct on the clip card.)
- Counting Bears (or any kind of counting manipulatives… beans, sticks, etc..) (Have your child count the objects on the card, then count out that many counting manipulatives)
- or Use them with dry erase markers instead of having them clip the number. (Have your child circle the correct number with a dry erase marker..)
Check them out in the pictures below!
To download your FREE Preschool Printable, click the link below the pictures!
I hope you love these Free Counting Ten Frames Clip Cards! Don’t forget I have TONS of other great Free Educational Freebies around the blog. You can find them in the Free Printables and Homeschool sections.
However, if you don’t feel like wading through waves of blog posts to find awesome freebies like this one, you can sign up for my email list and get access to my FREE resource library. The Free Resource Library has ALL of the printables from around my blog (Over 100 Home, Baby and Kids, and Homeschool resources) right at your fingertips. If that sounds AMAZING you can sign up here!
Thanks for stopping by!