This free preschool printable is perfect for your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener who is working on letter recognition.
This Uppercase Letter Match Printable includes:
- 5 Pages of Uppercase Letters A-Z Clip Cards
These clip cards are easy to prep! Just print, cut, and go. I DO suggest that you print them on cardstock and laminate them for extended use!
Not only can you use these clip cards with clothes pins or paperclips, but they work well with other manipulatives as well. Such as:
- Letter Magnets (Have your child match the letter magnet with the correct letter on the clip card.
- Dry Erase Markers, if laminated.
- Have your child circle the correct letter on the clip card.
- Have your child trace the correct letter on the clip card.
Check them out the pictures below.
You can grab this Free Preschool Printable by clicking the link below the pictures.
However, if you don’t feel like wading through waves of blog posts to find awesome freebies like this one, you can sign up for my email list and get access to my FREE resource library. The Free Resource Library has ALL of the printables from around my blog (Over 100 Home, Baby and Kids, and Homeschool resources) right at your fingertips. If that sounds AMAZING you can sign up here!
Thanks for stopping by!