Good work ethic is an important characteristic to instill in our children. Why?
Children who have been taught good work ethic tend to grow up to be happier adults. The character gained from learning to take pride in the work they do allows them to be happier in less than favorable positions. Having this outlook allows them the drive to always do their best giving them a better chance of being acknowledged in a work environment and allowing for advancement opportunities.
So, I have made this Good Work Ethic Kit for you to use with your children!
The kit includes:
- Age Appropriate Chores Example List
- Step by Step Guide for Chores
- Step by Step Guide for Chores Cards
- My Chores Page (With 5 background options)
- Work for Hire (Parent Worksheet)
- Work for Hire Header and Instructions (With 5 background options)
- Work for Hire Envelopes (With 5 background options)
- Work for Hire Job Slips
- Discussion Topics/Writing Prompts for Work Ethic Page
- 4 Motivational Posters (With 4 background options for each)
Check out the images below to see a sample of what you will be getting then click the link below the images to grab your FREE download!
Click below for your FREE download!
I hope you find this FREE printable useful! If you are looking for more free printables don’t for get to take a look around the blog. You can find them in the free printables section.
However, if you don’t feel like wading through waves of blog posts to find awesome freebies like this one, you can sign up for my email list and get access to my FREE resource library. The Free Resource Library has ALL of the printables from around my blog (Over 100 Home, Baby and Kids, and Homeschool resources) right at your fingertips. If that sounds AMAZING you can sign up here!
Thanks for stopping by!