Alwaysdoinsomething.com is a personal blog. It is written and edited by me.
Do I get paid to advertise products in my posts?
I do not get compensation to blog about any specific thing. I do, however, accept compensation for links that I may sometimes place in my blog posts.
Does this affect the things that I write about?
The compensation may influence the advertising content, topics, or posts from time to time, but only if it something that I am honestly in support of.
How will I inform you that the post you are reading is paid or sponsored?
Any content, advertising space, or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored.
Am I compensated for my opinions?
I am not compensated for my opinion on products, services, websites, or other various topics that I post about. All views and opinions are my own. I will only endorse products that I believe are worthy of my endorsement. That being said, any claims that I make about an item should be verified by the manufacturer or provider.
Who do I work with?
I work with the following companies as an affiliate:
- iSeeMe- Personalized Children’s Books
- Wordads (these are the auto playing ads you might see below my posts and other places on the blog)
- ZooBooks- Children’s Magazine
- Reading Eggs- Children’s Reading
- Naked Zebra- Women’s clothing
- Crayola- Arts and crafts
- Really Good Stuff- Children’s educational toys and supplies
- ABCmouse.com- Children’s Educational Website
- Highlights- Children’s Magazine
- Top View New York – Travel
- Playmobil – Children’s Toys
- Carson-Dellosa Publishing – Educational Books and Supplies
- Mindware.com- Children’s Educational Games
- Albee Baby- Baby Supplies
- Discount School Supply- Children’s Educational Supplies
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not- Oddities Museum
- Baby Leggings, Breast Pads, Udder Covers- Baby Related Items
- Scholastic- Educational Books and Supplies
- Avery We Print- Custom Printing
- Canvas on Demand- Customized Canvas Printing
- Ultimate Bundles- Bundled eBooks, Courses, etc. for a discounted price